Form 1120 – C-Corp

What you Should Know About Form 1120 – C-Corp

  • A C-Corp is a U.S corporation that is non-transparent for tax purposes, i.e., the corporation is subject to income tax, and dividends are taxed as well upon withdrawal.
  • The corporation’s taxes are filed using Form 1120, that must be filed by April 15th.
  • One can file for an extension by the above date, and extend the due date to October 15th.
  • If this date falls on a Federal U.S holiday or the weekend, this date is postponed to the following day.
  • Corporations must make quarterly estimated tax payments, but it is very important to make these tax payments by December 15th of that tax year if no estimated tax payments were made throughout the year.

What’s the next step?

  • If you are required to file Form 1120, we recommend that you contact our firm towards December 15th, before the tax year ends, to enable us to prepare ourselves well both for the quarterly estimated tax payments and for the current tax year, and avoid fines and interest on arrears.
  • Our firm works according to the order it receives materials, and so we recommend contacting us earlier rather than later.
  • Contact us today to receive a letter of engagement and a list of the materials we require to file your taxes.

An example of Form 1120

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us

03-696-5060 Please fill in details and a representative will contact you soon or call

    Read more about our office services

    אזרחים אמריקאים

    U.S Citizens Living Abroad

    Read »
    אהרונוף רואה חשבון אמריקאי IRS דיווח ארהב מיסים ארהב קורונה

    COVID-19 in the U.S and its Effect of Taxes, Filings and Grants | Aharonof U.S Tax Advisory

    Read »
    יועץ מס אמריקאי

    A U.S Enrolled Agent or U.S CPA, Who Should You Choose When It Comes to the IRS?

    Read »